Head of School
- Salary £40,000 – £45,000
- Closing Date: 24/05/17
Located at Crookhey Hall School and reporting directly to the Executive Principal, your role is to manage the team to achieve the best outcomes and provide a safe and secure environment for all, whilst adhering to regulatory, quality and divisional standards at all times.
- Maintain the highest levels of health, wellbeing and safeguarding of individuals within the school
- Ensure the quality delivery of care, teaching and learning standards for the school
- Manage and develop the high performance of the school to achieve outstanding levels of SEN and care provision
- Assist in the provision of a commercially viable school without compromising on quality
- Own and ensure delivery of fully compliant and accurate records and administration in line with regulatory requirements and standards
For more information and to apply, please click here.
For any enquiries relating to recruitment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Working for Acorn
To help you get a feel of what it would be like to work with us and the children and young people in our care, we have asked a few of our colleagues to share with you their personal experience of what it is like to be part of the Acorn family.
If you are looking for a role that will keep you challenged and motivated where you can really make a positive difference to the lives of children & young people then we would love to hear from you.